Grip Solid Golf Trainer
Grip Solid Golf Trainer
30-Day Money-back Guarantee
Grip Solid® Gives You Perfect Touch & Feel – Instantly
The award winning Grip Solid is worn over your glove to give you perfect grip pressure throughout your swing. Grip Solid ensures your grip is perfect throughout your swing. If you’re holding the club too tight, your tempo is ruined. Grip Solid prevents the club from slipping and eliminates death grip.
Grip Solid works with drivers, irons and wedges. Practice while you play with Grip Solid – Develop the touch and feel you need to improve your game.
The award winning Grip Solid:
Solves hooks and slicesImproves distance and controlDevelops accuracy and consistency
Works with any club – ready in seconds
Improve Your Game While You Play
Grip Solid is a thin rubber strap, which uses innovative 3D FLEX•BAR technology to solve grip pressure and position problems.
Raised soft ergonomic FLEX•BAR fins on palm side contour against your club grip, working intuitively to eliminate “death grips” and help you achieve greater distance and accuracy each time you swing.
FLEX•BAR fins promote accurate PRESSURE:
- Press against your palm to instantly let you know if you’re gripping too tight at all critical points of your swing
- Encourages tactile recognition and develops muscle memory
FLEX•BAR fins guarantee consistent POSITION:
- Creates flexible barrier to keep club down in the fingers through your entire swing
- Prevents club from slipping up in palm and re-gripping
- Alignment Indicators ensure correct placement on hand
Grip Solid PERFORMANCE
- Solves hooks & slices
- Improves distance & control
- Develops accuracy & consistency
- Works with any club – ready in seconds
- Comfortable & lightweight – weighs less than 1 ounce
- Easily fits in your pocket
Grip Solid is the only training device that instantly lets you know when you’re gripping too tight!
Frequently Asked Questions
* What is the Grip Solid?
The Grip Solid is an innovative golf training aid – A specially formulated thin flexible rubber strap that is worn over your golf glove. The Grip Solid was designed and engineered in the United States.
* How does the Grip Solid work?
The Grip Solid has a raised, flexible bar called the FLEX•BAR which positions your club in the perfect position. Soft fins along the FLEX•BAR conform to the taper of your club to immediately let you know if you grip too tightly at any point in your swing.
* Will the Grip Solid work with my clubs?
Yes. The Grip Solid will work with every club in your bag, except your putter.
* Will the Grip Solid damage my existing golf glove?
No. Specifically designed to Velcro easily and securely around your existing golf glove, the Grip Solid will not damage your glove or your clubs.
* Can I use the Grip Solid without a golf glove?
The Grip Solid was designed to be worn over a standard golf glove, however it can be worn without a glove.
* Will the Grip Solid fit my hand?
The Grip Solid measures 10 ¾ inches long and fits most sizes Men’s XS to XL.
To ensure the Grip Solid will fit your hand:
1. Measure just below the knuckles of your hand with a tape measure. Measures the distance around your hand. If your hand measures 10 inches (25cm) or smaller, the Grip Solid will fit
2. If your Grip Solid is too long for your hand size, simply trim the excess length with scissors.
3. Grip Solid is currently available for Right-Handed players only.
* Is the Grip Solid available for left-handed players?
No. Currently Grip Solid is only available for right-handed golfers.
* What level golfers should use Grip Solid?
The Grip Solid is a training aid that all golfers can use to guarantee proper grip position and proper grip pressure. Beginners will learn from it, average players will improve from it, season golfers will hone their game with it. Whatever your level or handicap, you will hit the ball straighter, farther and with more control than ever before.
* Is the Grip Solid approved for USGA Play?
While the Grip Solid is great for use on the course when playing a practice round, it is not approved for use during play based on the USGA rules.
* How do I know I have the Grip Solid in the right place?
The Index Alignment visual indicator will be positioned in-line with your index finger and the ••• visual indicator will be positioned in-line with the base knuckle of your index finger. After you have firmly secured the Velcro tab around the back of your left hand, make a fist to ensure the forward edge is directly behind your knuckles.
* How should I hold the golf club grip when wearing my Grip Solid?
The Flex•Bar should be directly on top of your golf club grip & parallel with your grip’s leading edge indicators – These are the “tick” marks or line which runs parallel to the club face. Then, gently close your left hand around the grip. The Flex•Bar positions the club to be properly cradled in your fingers. Then place your right hand on the club using your normal grip.
* Will the Grip Solid work with my grip?
Yes. The Grip Solid Flex•Bar works based on positioning the club properly in your hand, and will work any grip, including the Vardon Overlap Grip, the Interlocking Grip and the Ten Finger or commonly referred to Baseball Grip.
* What is included with the Grip Solid?
The Grip Solid consists of one Grip Solid® training aid and instructions for use. The Grip Solid does not include a golf glove.